Fimbulsulfr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Notes/Rules

Go down

Guild Notes/Rules Empty Guild Notes/Rules

Post  Zephyr Tue 28 Apr 2009, 7:14 pm

General Guidelines:

1. Keep things civil. Don't harass each other or cause undue drama. If you have some personal grievance with a particular guildmember, PM them about it and try to sort it out civilly. Or, failing that, contact me.

2. In the same sense as the first rule, don't trashtalk or provoke other guilds. This is a game, and should be fun for all, so don't grief other people. Remember there are living, breathing human beings with their own feelings, thoughts, and lives behind your screen.

3. Unless your main is in this guild or an allied guild, or in very specific exceptions, you may not have an alt join this guild.

4. Each person may have no more than one alt join the guild.

5. If you leave the guild to go join some other non-allied guild, don't expect to be reinvited (I'm looking at you, RavenX, you nab). I don't appreciate guild hoppers and disloyal members. Some exceptions apply.

6. Inactive members will be kicked. If you are inactive for an extended period of time for some legitimate reason (exams, broken computer, etc.), let me know ahead of time so I know not to kick you. If you're inactive for a while and we need space, you will be kicked. If you've been kicked for inactivity and want back in, just come and ask again.

7. Please keep offensive and excessively crude language out of the guild chat. No racism, sexism, discussion of obscene bodily functions or the like. We have children in the guild, and we have people who don't particularly care for obscenities. If you really have to compare penis sizes, go do it through PM.

8. Don't randomly KOS (kill on sight) people in PvP. While I understand that it's Player versus Player and people are supposed to fall like flies, the server generally doesn't appreciate being killed without ceremony in PvP. If you want to fight someone in PvP, formally issue a challenge. Else, people start hating you, and, by extention, the guild. Two previous members (Zarkazz, Metro) were KOSing random people in PvP and earned the ire of several other players. While I don't endorse ass-kissing other guilds, generating undue drama/hatred for our guild is also problematic. However, if people are KOSing you, by all means, feel free to beat their skulls in.

Woe Policies:

While we no longer officially participate in WoE, at times a WoE party may be organized to have some fun.

Invite Policies

Under Construction

Last edited by Zephyr on Mon 20 Jul 2009, 2:07 pm; edited 11 times in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Co-Guildmaster
Co-Guildmaster

http://fimbul.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Guild Notes/Rules Empty Re: Guild Notes/Rules

Post  Zephyr Wed 29 Apr 2009, 12:13 am

Sorry for being so anal-sounding, for lack of a better word, with the rules. They're not absolute and are open to some degree of flexibility, should the situation call for it. Some raised the futility of even bothering trying to enforce some of these rules (declaring all loot, for example), but I felt like it should be thrown out there for people to mull over.

As always, post any concerns/questions/suggestions/critiques you may have.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Co-Guildmaster
Co-Guildmaster

http://fimbul.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down